I’m not sure whether I’ve written this down before, so I’ll do so now.
I welcome and appreciate comments on this blog. I am pleased when people post comments both agreeing with my views and the views of other commenters as well as those disagreeing in a respectful manner.
I reserve the right not to display comments for any of the following reasons or for any other reason I decide upon:
- The comment contains language I deem inappropriate.
- The comment is nonsensical.
- The comment is expressed in a rude or aggressive tone.
- The comment is posted with the main intention of advertising the author’s own website.
- No genuine e-mail address is given.
Comments will be moderated if:
- You are a new commenter.
- A link is included in the comment.
- The comment contains strong language or any words from my list of words used by spammers. These are a very odd and bizarre selection of words, so if a comment is moderated for no apparent reason this is probably why.
Comments are usually moderated on the day they are posted, but moderation may not happen for considerably longer if I am away.
Please remember that this is a humour weblog and that the contents must therefore be read with that in mind.
Thanks for listening. For one reason or another I needed to post this today. I’ll hopefully post something more interesting later.