A brief introduction
Hello! I’m Dave, a cartoonist who draws diagrams about sustainable transport, cycling, current events, and everyday life. I’ve drawn cartoons for a wide range of publications and organisations over the years, including The Guardian, Cycling UK, Greenpeace, Church Times, Christian Aid, and many more besides.
Introducing… Diagram Club
My Diagram Club is a new way you can support my work, while receiving some great benefits at the same time. It’s ideal for:
- People who just like my work
- Those who involved in the world of sustainable transport
- People who ride a bike
- Those who’d like to use what I do in talks
- Anyone looking for cartoon-based social media content
- Cycling campaigns
- Anyone who needs a morale boost and find that black and white diagrams help
What are the benefits?
- Helping to fund my work, and enabling it to continue
- Enabling most of my work to be free to anyone
- Join a community of likeminded people (hosted on Facebook)
- The opportunity to suggest ideas for new work
- Non-profit usage of diagrams, in talks, print, and on social media
- Online events, such as Q and A sessions
- Things you can print, such as planners and colouring pages
- Discounts on future merchandise
- Regular update emails
- Other benefits as we think of them
How much will it cost?
In summary: £2 a month is be the standard price, payable for a year in advance at £24 per year. I hope this is fair, and represents good value for the benefits on offer.
For those who can afford more and feel they will get good value from Diagram Club there are ‘Pay what you can afford’ options to pay more.
For those for whom £24 isn’t really doable at the moment (and I absolutely understand) there is a £1 a month option, payable in advance at £12 a year.
I know you’ll want to hear more, so I’ve included answers to some Frequently-Asked Questions below. Click or tap on each question to see the answer.
Get the Free newsletter
Diagram club Membership
£2 / month
Billed annually at £24 per year
Various ‘Pay what you can afford’
If you’d like to use my work in any commercial setting (broadly defined as somewhere where you’re making money, or being paid – but please see the conditions for details) please get in touch with me. Essentially: one size doesn’t fit all!