Evie sits on the desk and shows me where the lines should go. Unfortunately she is rather more interested in things like noises and creatures, so her attention is often divided as the picture shows.
This evening I had planned to some of the drawings you suggested earlier and also one or two e-mails, but I spent the evening attempting to feed tablets to cats instead.
- Tablet crushed and sprinkled on catfood: failure
- Tablet crushed and sprinkled on lovely chicken: failure
- Tablet inserted into a piece of catfood: failure
- Tablet inserted into a piece of lovely chicken: failure
- Tablet inserted into a piece of lovely cheese: failure
- Mouth of cat opened by force and tablet shoved in: failure
Tomorrow I will be phoning the vets and explaining our problems.
Apologies for the things I have left undone (e-mails etc). See note above about tablets.