I’m a hoarder. I keep everything and then have a grand throwing-away session every now and then. I’m doing some of that this week so that I find the floor and so get on with some really important tasks (like sending out your greetings cards – thanks to the people who have ordered in the last week – they’ll go in the post tomorrow all being well) as well as preparing to move in the summer.
It’s difficult to know how much to keep though. I’ve activated another poll (top left) to find out what you do. I think really I should be really really ruthless, but I don’t find it easy.
I am finding some good cartoons though, and also finding inspiration for others. So hopefully there will be a reasonable number in the next few days and weeks.
How many mementos do you keep?
* I keep everything. My entire house is packed with boxes of stuff from my past.: 20% (13)
* I keep a lot. I don’t like to throw things away.: 36% (23)
* I keep a few boxes but I’m quite good at throwing things away.: 25% (16)
* I keep a small selection of the things that remind me of important events.: 17% (11)
* I have a few old photos but that’s it.: 0% (0)
* I keep no keepsakes.: 2% (1)